Our staff conducts independent and collaborative research projects on the biology and control of mosquitoes and other vectors.
These have included:
* Effects of micro-climate on West Nile virus activity
* Long-term comparison of trapping methods for mosquito population surveillance
* Statewide testing for resistance to mosquito control insecticides
* Comparison of light sources for New Jersey mosquito traps
* Incidence of dog heartworm in the western tree hole mosquito
* Flight range and dispersal of the encephalitis mosquito